- Built by Lujie Lesovsky. This 1960s car was sold by a gentleman in Detroit, MI in the early to mid 1970s, to Chuck Davis in Chicago, IL.
- In the late 1970s / early 1980s Chuck Davis sold the car to Norbert Bukowski in Phoenix, AZ.
- Shortly thereafter, the car was sold to Doug Walton also in Phoenix, AZ.
- In 1985 the estate of Doug Walton sold the car to Dean Kruse.
- In 1989 Dean Kruse had the car restored by RM Restorations in Canada (owned by RM Auctions). Following the restoration the car was placed in the Kruse Museum in Auburn, IN where the car remained for many years and was used for various promotions. One promotion featured Sam Hornish, an Indy winning driver and now a NASCAR driver. (See photo)
- The car was then went to the Burt Collection in the Chicago area.
- Can-Am Cars then acquired the car from the Burt Collection.
- Excellent Cosmetic & Mechanical
- Full aluminum body
- Halibrand wheels with 3 ear knock offs
- Englebert tires
- Fuel cell
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Turn key on board starter
- Original period chassis - Research ongoing
2.3 liter SVO Ford EFI 4 cylinder turbo on gasoline
3 speed with reverse automatic transmission
The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Please call or email us for more information regarding this beautiful roadster!