1972 Lola T270
- Chassis HU2
- Very Rare!! One of three Lola 270 ever built. The other 2 cars are owned by museums (Indianapolis Motorspeedway & Chicago Museum of Science) so this is the only one available for the foreseeable future.
- Originally sold to Gene White Racing for driver long time Indy driver Lloyd Ruby for the 1972 Indy car season. Ruby decided to focus on the car being developed in house so the car was given to Sammy Sessions for the 1972 Indy 500.
- Sammy Sessions qualified the Lola in 24th position and finished an impressive 4th place. The best finish of any Lola 270!
- Lloyd Ruby would go on to drive Chassis HU2 for the remainder of the 1972 season with his best finish at Phoenix in 7th place.
- Completely restored in excellent running condition.
- Body work in excellent condition retaining it's original paint & livery!
Ford 4 Cam Turbo charged. Approximately 725 HP
Hewland LG 500 Mk2. Limited Slip Differential
For additional information please feel free to contact us! Jeffd@canamcarsltd.com or call 314-602-3140
The above information is to the best of our knowledge.