- IAM Indy Car, Chassis 001.
- Built at Grant King's shop and then finished in AZ by the Machinist Union Team including; crew chief Chuck Looper, Ronnie Duman and Pat Chavez.
- The car was entered at the 1980 Indy 500, where Phil Threshie attempted to qualify but, failed due to ignition problems.
- In 1981 the car was entered at the Indianapolis 500 as the team's back up car. The car also ran 4 other CART races in the 1980 season; Milwaukee (Rex Mays), Pocono, Ontario and Phoenix.
- The car had a Donovan 355 Chevy in 1980 and then a Cosworth DFX Turbo in 1981.
- The car was driven for the The Machinist Union by both Phil Threshie and Larry Dickson.
- Used for many years as a show car for the Machinist Union.
Cosworth DFX display engine. Provision to re-install small block Chevy.
The above information is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Please call or email us for additional information. firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-602-3140